What you need to know about pancreatitis
In this short, informational video, Veeral Oza, MD, a gastroenterologist and interventional endoscopist with Prisma Health, explains what you need to know about pancreatitis.
Questions that Dr. Oza answered included:
- What is pancreatitis?
- What are the causes of pancreatitis?
- How can you avoid pancreatitis?
- Are there any dietary choices you can make to help avoid pancreatitis?
- Are there medications that cause pancreatitis?
- How is pancreatitis diagnosed?
- How is pancreatitis treated?
- Can you prevent pancreatitis?
The most important thing you need to know about pancreatitis? That it can be treated successfully, allowing you to return to enjoying life without that ongoing pain and discomfort. If you are experiencing symptoms that may be caused by gallstones or pancreatitis, contact your physician and schedule an appointment.
Find the care you need, close to home
Our primary care physicians provide well visits and everyday care when you need it with compassion and expertise.Find Primary Care Near You